The History of Our School
There has been a primary school in Wrotham since 1870. The original school was sited along the Gravesend Road, and forged close links with the parish church. Over the years the school out-grew its Victorian building. Eventually, the school made the ‘big move’ across the village to the present building on 15th September 1970, described as ‘smart, new and attractive.’
Our school today
We build upon the strength of our village foundations by welcoming all children from a range of backgrounds. We offer many experiences beyond our village community to help children to find their place in a dynamic and cosmopolitan society.