This year our theme is All Different, All Equal! We will be wearing odd socks (including staff!) on Wednesday 14th November to celebrate our differences.
Anti Bullying Week’s aims are to:
- Empower children and young people to celebrate what makes them, and others, unique
- Help children and young people to understand how important it is that every child feels valued and included in school, able to be themselves, without fear of bullying
- Encourage parents and carers to work with their school and talk to their children about bullying, difference and equality
- Enable teachers and school support staff to celebrate what makes us ‘all different, all equal’ by celebrating difference and equality and taking individual and collective action
- To prevent bullying, creating safe environments where children can be themselves
To download the Anti Bullying Alliance PDF click here: Odd Socks Day