Universal Infant Free School Meals
September 2014 saw the introduction of a free school lunch for all Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children. Following its success this provision will continue.
School meals are supplied by Caterlink and cost £2.10 per day.
£10.50 per week
Total days in term
(Not inc Inset)
|Number of weeks||Total|
Please note the following payment options:
- Cash payments to the office in an envelope clearly marked with your child’s name, class, amount enclosed and date that the payment corresponds to;
- Cheque to be made payable to Caterlink Limited.
We encourage our children to make healthy food choices and ask that packed lunches do not contain sweets or chocolate bars.
A point of safety: No glass bottles please in your child’s packed lunch.
If you are in receipt of the following benefits, you may be entitled to free school meals. Please discuss with the School office or click here for further information.
- Income Support
- Income Based Job-seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (not including Working Tax Credit)
- If the household income is below £16190